External 3+1 stage canister Filter out with inbuilt UV sterilizer. Filter out is able to handling as much as 370 gallons per hour with 3 versatile media trays that will let you add your media of selection. The HW-303B has a inbuilt 9 Watt UV sterilizer to assist kill algae spores and bacteria, selling crystal transparent water. The Filter out is straightforward to set up, take care of and blank. It supplies mechanical, chemical and biological filtration.
· Good for as much as 100 gallon fish tanks
· Max Go with the flow Rate: 370 GPH (1400L/h)
· Built-in 9W UV sterilizer to kill viruses and damaging parasites
· 3 stage filtration
· Includes all hoses and the whole lot important to get started
· Easy installation, no messy assembly
· 110-120V 50-60Hz, 35 W
· Adjustable-height inlet tube fits even the deepest aquariums
DIMENSION: 10 X 10 X 17 inches (L x W x H)
(1) Height adjustable inlet tube with extension and strainer
(1) Multi-directional outlet system with spray-bar, outlet nozzle, Go with the flow adjustment valve, venture air intake, and suctions cups,
(1) Filtration plastic internet,
(3) Filtration baskets with separation grids,
(2) 5 feet lengths of versatile tubing,
(1) 9 Watt UV Lamp
(3) white-fine Pad Cottons pads
Please note: Each Filter out has been full of water to check water-tightness before leaving the factory. So there frequently is a few water within the Filter out. That is commonplace.
Please take apart the input and output connector first, whilst you open the canister Filter out for upkeep and cleaning.