2018-P World War I Centennial Commemorative Silver Dollar Proof Coin NGC PF70 UC ER SKU52033
***EXPECTED SHIPPING BEGINS 02/12/2018***“PLEASE NOTE THAT ORDERING PRE-SALE ITEMS WILL DELAY SHIPPING YOUR ORDER. If you want to order other items and have them shipped one after the other, please place separate orders."
Why purchase this perfectly struck 2018-P World War I Centennial Silver Dollar?
This 2018 U.S. Silver Dollar commemorates the 100th Anniversary of World War I, with strong symbolic imagery honoring the many lives lost throughout the War. Mintage of the silver dollar struck in Philadelphia from 0.7736 Troy oz. of .900 fine silver will be no more than 350,000.
Impressive Detailed Imagery
A design called "Soldier's Charge" adorns the obverse, featuring the profile image of a soldier, battle ready with a rifle in hand, surrounded by the inscriptions "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST" "1918" and "2018."
The reverse image, titled "Poppies in the Wire," depicts a collection of poppies tangled with strands of barbed wire. Since 1921, poppies have been a symbol of remembrance of those lost in war. Inscriptions include "ONE DOLLAR," "E PLURIBUS UNUM" and "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." All imagery of the coin was designed by LeRoy Transfield, sculpted by Don Everhart.
Flawless Proof 70 Early Releases
This 2018 Proof Silver Dollar commemorating the World War I Centennial was submitted for grading within the first thirty days of its release date and is enclosed in a Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) protective holder with the Early Releases Label. NGC has certified this magnificent coin a perfect Proof 70 Ultra Cameo (UC), meaning that it exhibits a perfect strike, a gorgeous flawless surface and a high degree of contrast between the mirrored backgrounds and frosted design elements.
This exceptional commemorative silver dollar honoring the World War I Centennial belongs in your collection!
- Precious metals markets are fluid subsequently immediate payment by PayPal is required at time of purchase for all Bullion Buy It Now listings.
- Buyer is locked in at the price at the time of sale. We cannot make any price adjustments after the sale is complete. Prices can regularly change up or down until the point of payment.
- Florida State Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Florida shipping addresses) Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All legal tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. If eBay applies tax to an order that does not qualify as taxable, We can automatically refund the sales tax on the next business day.
- Minnesota Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Minnesota shipping addresses) Any legal tender coins are taxable. Bullion products such as bars and silver rounds are tax exempt.
- Signature is required on all invoices over $250.
- Final shipping methods are chosen at the discretion of our shipping department.
USPS First Class Mail : Less than $250
USPS First Class Mail with Signature Confirmation: $250-$499.99
USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation: $500-$2,499.99
FedEx Ground:$2,500 +
- MCM will not honor any sale where a typographical or computer error is made as decided by either us or by eBay.
- Product Photo Policy: MCM attempts to display product images shown on the site as as it should be as conceivable. We take all of our photos in house and Because of reflections on the mirrored or proof surfaces of a coin there may seem to be 'black' when there is not. If a coin has a color on it at all it is going to be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. Because of the large inventory we sell, we use stock photos. Serial numbers will vary from the image shown unless specifically stated in the product listing that the item pictured is the item you're going to receive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.
- The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes don't seem to be included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to decide what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we will ONLY ship to your eBay registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on eBay, or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. Except China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
- Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We can state: "Numismatic collectable coin" on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
- Combined Shipping: For international orders only, we will attempt to combine shipping upon request only. On the other hand, we cannot guarantee this Because of the volume of orders we process on a daily basis. In an effort to receive combined shipping, the orders will have to be placed consecutively and it is the customer's responsibility to contact us immediately with the request.
The Company encourages you to examine your purchase immediately upon receipt, and call our toll free number at 1-800-362-9004 throughout Customer Service hours in the event of any issues or concerns.
Bullion Items � Non-Returnable, Non-Cancellable, Exchanges Only
The term "bullion items", for purposes of this provision, includes but is not limited to ungraded silver, gold, platinum or palladium legal tender coins; and silver, gold, platinum or palladium bars or rounds; as well as any other item advertised or marketed by Company as a "bullion item", prior to Customer purchase. Purchases of Bullion Items might not be returned or cancelled for any reason, at any time, but in the event of a manufacturer's defect; it can be exchanged for the same item, within the Company's sole discretion, if differently available. Along with Bullion Items, there are other items once in a while which might not be returned or cancelled for any reason. In this event, the item will clearly be marked as a "Final Sale", in the listing description and/or at the time of purchase. It is at our sole discretion to decide what constitutes a Bullion Item and/or a Final Sale, and each return or exchange request is handled one after the other on a case by case basis.
Non-Bullion Items � 30-Day Return Policy
You are entitled to return any non-bullion item purchased from Company within 30 days of the invoice date and receive a full refund of the purchase price, conditioned upon the following: Products cannot be altered, and coins will have to be in their original coin capsules, and original packaging, complete and in saleable condition, as a condition of any return. If the product has been altered, is not in its original coin capsule, or is differently in an unsaleable condition, the product may not be accepted for return or exchange. All documents and bonus items included with the product will have to also be returned. If the product is not returned with all original packaging and bonus items, is incomplete, or is returned after the 30-day return period, the Company reserves the right not to accept the return or to accept the return subject to a 20% restocking fee, in the Company's sole discretion. All returns with a purchase price over $500 will have to include a Return Authorization Number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department by calling toll-free at 1-800-362-9004 throughout Customer Service hours.
Refunds of non-bullion items are for the price of product only; shipping and handling charges don't seem to be refundable, unless differently stated by Company. Company will refund the purchase price to the customer in the same manner in which the original purchase was made, i.e., credit card purchases will be credited back to the credit card used. An balance due and owing on a returned item will be deducted from the refunded amount prior to crediting the customer's account. Beyond the 30-day return period, Company is under no obligation to accept return of any product, but may in its discretion do so pursuant to this policy, for up to one year from the invoice date.
ModernCoinMart (MCM) was launched in 2004 and quickly set the standards for online sales of bullion, US coins and world coins. Sign up for over 100,000 loyal customers and feel confident purchasing from a company that's spent a decade building a solid and stellar reputation trusted and recognized all over the world. Confidence. Believe. Reliability. That's the MCM way.